It is kick-off time for the 2016 Adopt-A-Family Program! This program has been going on for years at the Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center and is a great way to get into the holiday spirit. Won’t you help us give the gift of Christmas to some of our children and families who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford it?
We appreciate your participation in past years and look forward to hearing from you again. This year there are two ways to sign up, online or complete the attached form and email it back. Providing all your information will help us match you with the ‘perfect family’ to adopt. Make sure to provide name, email and phone for a primary and secondary contact person. Our goal is to have your family’s wish list to you in time to shop for bargains on Black Friday.
Important info to remember:
- Due to confidentially, all items must be delivered to one of our centers. Our ECCAC elves will ensure they get to the families.
- Once you have your unwrapped gifts together, please drop them at the center you designated on your form. Drop off dates are:
- Niceville (401 McEwen Dr) – Nov 30, Dec 2, 6, 9from 1pm to 4pm
- Pierce Family Center in DeFuniak Springs (336 College Ave) – Dec 2, 9 from 1pm to 4pm
- Please do not wrap the gifts. Many parents have asked to be able to wrap their children’s gifts to feel part of the process. You are welcome to include wrapping materials in your donation.
- If there are large or bulky items, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements.
- When purchasing for your family, the children are your first priority.
- Tips from past years
- Gift certificates are great for teens.
- Gift receipts are appreciated if clothing is purchased.
- Non perishable food/grocery store items such as gift certificates are always appreciated.
- Christmas decorations are a wonderful bonus if funds allow.
- Tax letters are available in recognition of your purchases. A copy of all your receipts with a total is required to process your letter.
Now that you have all the info, let’s get signed up!
Please fill out the form below to register online, or click here to download our donor form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. With your help, we will be able help another 125 families and over 300 children have a very Merry Christmas. Have fun and know your efforts are greatly appreciated by our families, the Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center and our partner agencies.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 850-833-9237 Ext. 283.