Registration is now closed. We have filled all the families we need. Thank you for your support!
About the program:
This program has been going on for years at the Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center and is a great way to get into the holiday spirit. Won’t you help us give the gift of Christmas to some of our children and families who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford it?
We appreciate your participation in past years and look forward to hearing from you again. Providing all your information will help us match you with the ‘perfect family’ to adopt. We will get your family info to you as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that sometimes we don’t get a family until right before Christmas.
Important info to remember:
- Due to confidentially, all items must be delivered to one of our centers. Our ECCAC elves will ensure they get to the families.
- Once you have your unwrapped gifts together, drop them at the center you designated on your form. Drop off dates are 11am to 4pm at both centers on the following days:
- Mon, Nov 27, Fri, Nov 29
- Mon, Dec 4, Fri, Dec 8, Mon, Dec 11, Fri, Dec 15
- Please do not wrap the gifts. Many parents have asked to be able to wrap their children’s gifts to feel part of the process. You are welcome to include wrapping materials in your donation.
- If there are large or bulky items, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements.
- When purchasing for your family, the children are your first priority.
- Tips from past years
- Gift certificates are great for teens.
- Gift receipts are appreciated if clothing is purchased.
- Non-perishable food/grocery store items such as gift certificates are always appreciated.
- Christmas decorations are a wonderful bonus if funds allow.
- Tax letters are available in recognition of your purchases. A copy of all your receipts with a total is required to process your letter.
- Have fun! Know your efforts and gifts are greatly appreciated by our families, the Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center, and our partner agencies!
With your help, we will be able to help another 75 families and over 300 children have a very Merry Christmas.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Director of Development
(850) 833-9237 Ext. 283