- A child friendly atmosphere for recording interviews, on-site medical evaluations and assessments, utilizing “state of the art” technology.
- Coordination and facilitation of investigative, legal, social, medical and mental health services through a model “team” approach.
- Multi-disciplinary team (law enforcement, prosecution, mental health, social services, child protection team) case reviews and case tracking through the Center’s case advocate program.
- Mental health services – full-time licensed mental health therapists help reduce the trauma abused children suffer. They save and restore lost childhoods.
- Community resources for information, referral and help.
- Professional training and educational presentations at the community, state, and national level.
- Darkness to Light child sexual abuse prevention program targeted at organizations working with children to include churches and daycares.
- Family services fund for immediate critical needs of children and families.