The Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center has a lot going on and we could use some volunteers!
We are currently looking for volunteers for the 5th Annual Tequila and Tacos Fest on Saturday, March 10 at Harborwalk Village!
All volunteers will receive a
free t-shirt as well as food during their shift and an after event pizza/beer party.
Available shifts are:
- Fri, Mar 9 - Set up 2pm to 6pm
- Sat, Mar 10 - Set up then move to ticketing 9am to 2:30pm
- Ticketing 11am to 6pm
- Drink or food booths 11am to 6pm
- Runners 11am to 6pm
- Judges helpers 11am to 6pm
- Armband checkers 11am to 6pm
To volunteer for the Tequila & Tacos Fest, please email Kim@ECCAC.org the following information:
Name, email, cell phone, preferred shift and any physical limitations (so that we can place you properly).
Contact Kim at 850-833-9237x283 for further info.
Other volunteer opportunities are:
- Volunteers needed to assist with the 4th Annual Wiggin' Out event procuring auction items.
- Volunteers needed for the Kieran May Memorial Golf & Gala weekend, March 9th and 11th.
See Chelsea for shift information.
- Volunteers needed for the upcoming Chi Chi Miguel weekend. Shifts are still being determined, but let Chelsea know if you are interested.